Retail tycoon Mike Ashley says he is “deeply apologetic” following a series of mistakes in his company’s handling of the coronavirus outbreak.
The boss of Frasers Group, which has Sports Direct and House of Fraser in its stable of companies, published an open letter on Friday morning in which he expressed regrets but also offered support, including use the company’s truck fleet, to the NHS and other public services.
- 130 laps in four hours, 21 minutes – Guernsey runner completes 'garden marathon' March 30, 2020
- Jersey Bulls join more than 60 clubs in call for FA to reconsider voiding season March 30, 2020
- Total of 55 prisoners test positive for coronavirus in UK March 30, 2020
- On-island testing in Jersey could start 'in the next couple of days' March 30, 2020
- Doctor's warning: Turn off hand dryers to prevent spread of COVID-19 March 30, 2020
- More jobs added to Jersey's critical workers list March 30, 2020