Donald Trump has paid no income taxes in 10 of the last 15 years , according to a report in the New York Times.
Citing tax-return data, the newspaper also claimed the US president paid just $750 (£590) in federal income taxes in both 2016 and 2017.
- Jamal Khashoggi: Journalist’s fiancee sues Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman over his killing | World News October 21, 2020
- NASA spacecraft successfully collects asteroid sample in 10-second mission 200 million miles from Earth | World News October 21, 2020
- Sobriety tags that monitor offenders’ alcohol levels every 30 minutes rolled out in Wales | UK News October 21, 2020
- Attempted murder arrest after police officer left with potentially life-changing injuries | UK News October 20, 2020
- End SARS: Nigerian police ‘open fire on protesters’ in Lagos after 12 days of anti-police brutality demonstrations | World News October 20, 2020
- Coronavirus: Belgium was cited as a model for the UK to follow, now its hospitals face being overrun | World News October 20, 2020