A chartered aircraft carrying people from an area of France with the highest level of coronavirus infection will land in Jersey on Monday afternoon.
It is bringing 10 specialist building contractors from Rennes to work on a project in the island.
Usually anyone arriving here from an area classed as red has to self-isolate for 14 days while waiting for full clearance from coronavirus infection.
An airport spokesperson said the contractors were coming with the full knowledge of the island’s authorities and would comply fully with any Covid requirements.
- Jamal Khashoggi: Journalist’s fiancee sues Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman over his killing | World News October 21, 2020
- NASA spacecraft successfully collects asteroid sample in 10-second mission 200 million miles from Earth | World News October 21, 2020
- Sobriety tags that monitor offenders’ alcohol levels every 30 minutes rolled out in Wales | UK News October 21, 2020
- Attempted murder arrest after police officer left with potentially life-changing injuries | UK News October 20, 2020
- End SARS: Nigerian police ‘open fire on protesters’ in Lagos after 12 days of anti-police brutality demonstrations | World News October 20, 2020
- Coronavirus: Belgium was cited as a model for the UK to follow, now its hospitals face being overrun | World News October 20, 2020